In LMTYWYW Ep 216, Dave & Jessica discuss a week of headlines on wasteful government spending, how the government plans to communicate with colonies on other planets, the heartstrings of spousal loan consolidations, Glock switches, and reparations due thanks to UGA.
- Last week, Republican Sen. James Lankford of Oklahoma released the annual “Federal Fumbles”
- Research indicates that the federal government is responsible for the vast majority of animal cruelty in the country.
- Article — Documents acquired by Vice via a public records request have revealed details about a secretive government program that was researching highly speculative and often outlandish theories and technologies, including the development of invisibility cloaks and the feasibility of building a tunnel through the moon using nuclear explosions.
- Efforts to Find Alien Life Have Gone Nowhere. This New Strategy Could Change That.
- Federal authorities are warning residents in Coastal Georgia about glock switches, an illegal device which can convert handguns into automatic weapons.
- She Accused Her Ex-Husband of Abuse. She’s Still Stuck With His Student Loans.
- Study Assesses Taking of Black Homeowners’ Property in 1960s
LISTEN to LMTYWYW Podcast Ep 216
In Ep. 216, Dave & Jessica discuss a week of headlines on wasteful government spending, how the government plans to communicate with colonies on other planets, the heartstrings of spousal loan consolidations, Glock switches, and reparations due thanks to UGA.
Jessica Szilagyi is Publisher of The Georgia Virtue. She focuses primarily on state and local politics, the justice system, and issues in law enforcement. Jessica is a graduate of Georgia State University where she obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science with a focus in local government. After a brief hiatus on the campaign circuit, Jessica then earned her Master of Public Administration from the University of Georgia. She is now a “Like It Or Not” contributor for Fox5 in Atlanta and a contributor for GeorgiaPol.com. Her writing roots, however, stem from her own two blogs: The Perspicacious Conservative and “Hair Blowers to Lawn Mowers.”
A native of South Florida, David Roberts moved to Georgia in his teens. He joined the Army at 18 as a Psychological Operations Specialist and served six years in that role. After he left active duty, Dave served in both Reserve and Guard components. Dave also worked for Wachovia and SouthTrust banks as a business banker and Assistant Vice President. A few mergers led Dave to join his brother, Rob, in the HVAC trade. Eventually, after several years of learning under his older brother, Dave left to go out on his own. In 2016, he started DR COOL Heating and Air in Dallas, GA.
Being a prominent business owner in Paulding County affords Dave the privilege of serving his community while involving himself in politics. Calling himself a “Republitarian,” Dave was invited to host The Let Me Tell You Why You’re Wrong Podcast in 2018.
*Opinions expressed on the show reflect the views of the commentators and any guests, not those of The Georgia Virtue.