In LMTYWYW Ep 226, Dave & Jessica discuss labor lawsuit limbo, the Senator with a spending problem, Kandiss (Taylor) Kaboom, and the girl who isn’t. Plus, this week’s ‘Mule of the Week.’
- Georgia Department of Labor class action lawsuit in limbo
- Questions arise over Warnock’s use of campaign funds to fight lawsuit
- Kandiss Taylor May 2, 2022 – 2 minute campaign ad and she recently put everyone in the media – “the fake news” on notice
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Rules Transgender Sex Offender Can’t Change Her Name
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) announced Thursday that the state will start producing its own insulin, lowering the price of an essential treatment that typically costs people with diabetes thousands of dollars of years to obtain.
LISTEN to LMTYWYW Podcast Ep 226
In Ep. 226, Dave & Jessica discuss labor lawsuit limbo, the Senator with a spending problem, Kandiss (Taylor) Kaboom, and the girl who isn’t. Plus, this week’s ‘Mule of the Week.’
In Ep. 226, Dave & Jessica discuss labor lawsuit limbo, the Senator with a spending problem, Kandiss (Taylor) Kaboom, and the girl who isn’t. Plus, this week…
Jessica Szilagyi is Publisher of The Georgia Virtue. She focuses primarily on state and local politics, the justice system, and issues in law enforcement. Jessica is a graduate of Georgia State University where she obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science with a focus in local government. After a brief hiatus on the campaign circuit, Jessica then earned her Master of Public Administration from the University of Georgia. She is now a “Like It Or Not” contributor for Fox5 in Atlanta and a contributor for GeorgiaPol.com. Her writing roots, however, stem from her own two blogs: The Perspicacious Conservative and “Hair Blowers to Lawn Mowers.”
A native of South Florida, David Roberts moved to Georgia in his teens. He joined the Army at 18 as a Psychological Operations Specialist and served six years in that role. After he left active duty, Dave served in both Reserve and Guard components. Dave also worked for Wachovia and SouthTrust banks as a business banker and Assistant Vice President. A few mergers led Dave to join his brother, Rob, in the HVAC trade. Eventually, after several years of learning under his older brother, Dave left to go out on his own. In 2016, he started DR COOL Heating and Air in Dallas, GA.
Being a prominent business owner in Paulding County affords Dave the privilege of serving his community while involving himself in politics. Calling himself a “Republitarian,” Dave was invited to host The Let Me Tell You Why You’re Wrong Podcast in 2018.
*Opinions expressed on the show reflect the views of the commentators and any guests, not those of The Georgia Virtue.