In LMTYWYW Ep 235, Dave & Jessica discuss the passing of the Queen, the fledgling Abrams campaign, the currency of White Claw, and two ‘big businesses’ under fire. Plus, Jessica derails the show with courtroom drama from last week and Dave takes on a sheriff.
- Five Thirty Eight still says Senate race is much closer than the gubernatorial race in Georgia
- Update on a story from last week: judge joins misinformation campaign on HIV being “just for the gays.“
- $180 and a pack of White Claw
- Following a neutrality agreement that benefits CWA, union officials killed a report critical of Microsoft.
- AT&T Must Stand Trial on ‘Rare’ SEC Enforcement Action Accusing Company of Giving Non-Public Information to Analysts at 20 Wall Street Firms
- How Much Money Has Marjorie Taylor Greene Lost on Trump’s Social Media Company?
LISTEN to LMTYWYW Podcast Ep 235
In Ep. 235, Dave & Jessica discuss the passing of the Queen, the fledgling Abrams campaign, the currency of White Claw, and two ‘big businesses’ under fire.
Jessica Szilagyi is Publisher of The Georgia Virtue. She focuses primarily on state and local politics, the justice system, and issues in law enforcement. Jessica is a graduate of Georgia State University where she obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science with a focus in local government. After a brief hiatus on the campaign circuit, Jessica then earned her Master of Public Administration from the University of Georgia. She is now a “Like It Or Not” contributor for Fox5 in Atlanta and a contributor for GeorgiaPol.com. Her writing roots, however, stem from her own two blogs: The Perspicacious Conservative and “Hair Blowers to Lawn Mowers.”
A native of South Florida, David Roberts moved to Georgia in his teens. He joined the Army at 18 as a Psychological Operations Specialist and served six years in that role. After he left active duty, Dave served in both Reserve and Guard components. Dave also worked for Wachovia and SouthTrust banks as a business banker and Assistant Vice President. A few mergers led Dave to join his brother, Rob, in the HVAC trade. Eventually, after several years of learning under his older brother, Dave left to go out on his own. In 2016, he started DR COOL Heating and Air in Dallas, GA.
Being a prominent business owner in Paulding County affords Dave the privilege of serving his community while involving himself in politics. Calling himself a “Republitarian,” Dave was invited to host The Let Me Tell You Why You’re Wrong Podcast in 2018.
*Opinions expressed on the show reflect the views of the commentators and any guests, not those of The Georgia Virtue.