In LMTYWYW Podcast Ep 206, Dave and Jessica discuss the Ashlyn Griffin trial in Bulloch County, the lady who got paid for fake pregnancies, Georgia lawmakers cracking down on social media, interesting campaign donations, and Dave’s adoration of the lady with the scooter.
- The Ashlyn Griffin Story
- Murder Or Self-Defense? The Ashlyn Griffin Story
- State Clunks Through First Day of the Ashlyn Griffin Murder Trial
- Defense Rests in Second Day Of The Ashlyn Griffin Trial
- Day 3: Ashlyn Griffin Murder Trial: Jury Pauses Deliberations Due to Lack of Progress
- Ashlyn Griffin Trial: Jury Returns a Verdict
- More problems discovered by the Georgia Inspector General’s Office
- Press release from State Inspector General’s Office
- A Georgia state Senate committee has advanced a proposal for the state to prohibit social media platforms
- Link to the SB 393 by Greg Dolezal
- Most Interesting Uses of Campaign Funds by Georgia Lawmakers
- Drunk woman goes on chase riding electric scooter through Orlando Airport
LISTEN to LMTYWYW Podcast Ep 206
Jessica Szilagyi is Publisher of The Georgia Virtue. She focuses primarily on state and local politics, the justice system, and issues in law enforcement. Jessica is a graduate of Georgia State University where she obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science with a focus in local government. After a brief hiatus on the campaign circuit, Jessica then earned her Master of Public Administration from the University of Georgia. She is now a “Like It Or Not” contributor for Fox5 in Atlanta and a contributor for GeorgiaPol.com. Her writing roots, however, stem from her own two blogs: The Perspicacious Conservative and “Hair Blowers to Lawn Mowers.”
A native of South Florida, David Roberts moved to Georgia in his teens. He joined the Army at 18 as a Psychological Operations Specialist and served six years in that role. After he left active duty, Dave served in both Reserve and Guard components. Dave also worked for Wachovia and SouthTrust banks as a business banker and Assistant Vice President. A few mergers led Dave to join his brother, Rob, in the HVAC trade. Eventually, after several years of learning under his older brother, Dave left to go out on his own. In 2016, he started DR COOL Heating and Air in Dallas, GA.
Being a prominent business owner in Paulding County affords Dave the privilege of serving his community while involving himself in politics. Calling himself a “Republitarian,” Dave was invited to host The Let Me Tell You Why You’re Wrong Podcast in 2018.
*Opinions expressed on the show reflect the views of the commentators and any guests, not those of The Georgia Virtue.